Meet the Team
Friendly personal service is what makes Andrew’s special. Whether you want to know what kind of bacon your mum picked up last week, or which farm our beef has come from, we’re here to help. For those new to cooking or the nervous vegetarian cooking for the family, we are always on hand to explain how each cut is cooked differently, and how each product should be preserved best; all you need to do is ask.
- Being part of a great team of people makes me very proud to be a Butcher at Andrew’s, a family run business which I’ve been made to feel very much a part of over the past 20 years.Richard
- I find it a great pleasure to serve first class meat to all of our customers.Kevin
- Working in Andrew’s in such a busy environment really keeps you on the ball!Melvin
- As such a food enthusiast, when I had the opportunity to start my adult career as an apprentice at Andrew’s it was an opportunity I had to take. Now, a good few years forward, I enjoy being a major part, watching all aspects of the business grow, and as such my own ability to become a high quality butcher. With Andrew’s having such a good reputation and a 5 star hygiene rating to keep up, this makes me more determined each day to carry on the hardworking, efficient efforts that we put in towards our shop and its customers throughout.Daryl
- It has been a pleasure to work here since day 1. During my time here I have noticed the business growing and under the tutorial of the experienced butchers here, I hope to become a big part of this rapidly increasing business. Onwards and upwards.Jake
- I love learning a good trade at such a high standard.Luke