Hadleigh’s family butcher and delicatessen
Welcome to Andrew’s Quality Butchers, bringing you beautiful local produce since 1994. We’re devoted to provenance and helping you find exactly what you’re after.
- “Great quality, friendly & great service. Well worth travelling from Ipswich to.”Lyn Roberts
- “Yesterday we defrosted and enjoyed a boned leg of Lamb. As usual, Andrew vacuum packed it so that we could fly with it and enjoy it back home here in Spain. It was sublime. Juicy, tender, and wonderful flavour.”Paul Palmer
- "Excellent service with knowledgeable, friendly staff, and fantastic quality meat."Emma Wilson-Downes
- “Went to get my meat order at 7am this Xmas Eve morning, queuing outside back to the Co-Op doors! But we all know it's worth it by the quality produce and excellent service.”Glenn Root
- “The office staff here have sampled one of Andrew's Quality Butchers scotch eggs, I tell you what... they are scrumptious! I could eat them all day!”Jane Dale
- “Tried your beef stir fry tonight was absolutely amazing all the family loved it.”Val Last